Power of Attorney » Minor Consent Legal Questions and Answers

Items 1 - 2 of 2

What forms are needed for medical care while our grandchildren are vacationing with us?

My wife and I will be taking 2 grand sons, both age 12, for a three week auto trip from California to the midwest and back in July. What forms and consents do we need to have signed by their parents to enable us to obtain medical care should that become necessary? How and where do I obtain the necessary forms?

06/02/2009   |   Category: Power of Att... » Minor Consent   |   State: California   |   #16847

As Power of Attorney how would I apply for a passport for my niece?

We have power of attorney for my niece, whose parent have been deported. She is a US citizen, she lives with my wife and I. How can we apply for her passport?

10/03/2007   |   Category: Power of Att... » Minor Consent   |   State: Texas   |   #9590
Items 1 - 2 of 2