Wills and Estates » Contract to Make a Will Legal Questions and Answers

Is an agreement to make a Will and leave property to a person valid in Florida?

I need to know if an agreement to make a Will leaving property to a specific person is valid in Florida. The reason is that my Mother has a young person that is her caregiver. I just found out that my Mother executed a documents agreeing to give the person her property if she would care for her. My Mother is 86 years old but still very competent.

02/08/2017   |   Category: Wills and Es... » Contract to ...   |   State: Florida   |   #31777

How Can I Make Sure My Home is Deeded to Me When the Owner Dies?

I have been living in a condo making all payments, improvements, keeping it up to value and I was led to believe that it would be named as my property in the trust. It is in my mothers name due to a divorce and legal problems, so it was never transferred to my name. The taxes were never included in payment so my mom made them. I now give her money every month for taxes and in...

04/26/2011   |   Category: Wills and Es... » Contract to ...   |   State: California   |   #24726