Wills and Estates » Personal Representatives Legal Questions and Answers

How do I transfer property to me left in my Mother's Will?

Mother died and left home to me in her will. How do I transfer the title into my name. Mother was also exempt for many years will there be back property taxes owed on the property?

12/16/2016   |   Category: Wills and Es... » Personal Rep...   |   State: Texas   |   #28257

Sister is personal representative and I believe she has been mismanaging the estate.

I am one of eight children named as beneficiaries in our father's will and am also named as a second choice for the personal representative. My sister has been named and appointed by the probate court as personal representative and I believe she has been mismanaging the estate and a lot of property is unaccounted for. She has been very secretive in her dealings with the estate ...

03/25/2011   |   Category: Wills and Es... » Personal Rep...   |   State: Oregon   |   #24496