Wills and Estates » Witnesses Legal Questions and Answers

What is the law in Ohio on agreement to make a Will?

02/15/2017   |   Category: Wills and Es... » Witnesses   |   State: Ohio   |   #32197

If a will was attested by an interested witness, can the will be held invalid?

My granny made a will and got it attested by two witnesses, of them being my brother-in-law. She has left him a portion of her property in her will. Can I challenge the validity of this will because an interested witness has attested it?

02/13/2017   |   Category: Wills and Es... » Witnesses   |   State: Tennessee   |   #32048

My I get a person named as beneficiary in my Will to also be a Witness to my Will in Florida?

02/07/2017   |   Category: Wills and Es... » Witnesses   |   State: Florida   |   #31705

Does an Arizona will have to be witnessed?

Is a self-drawn will, without witnesses, legal in AZ? Thanks.

07/28/2011   |   Category: Wills and Es... » Witnesses   |   State: Arizona   |   #25244

Can a Massachusetts will be notarized at different time than witnessed?

can a will be witnessed after it is notarized in ma.

10/21/2010   |   Category: Wills and Es... » Witnesses   |   State: Massachusetts   |   #23453