Can I still legally separate from my husband even if he does not want it?

02/01/2007 - Category:Divorce - Separation Agreements - State: OK #1369

Full Question:

If I want a separation and my husband does not want one, can I still get one?


Legal separation

Oklahoma law permits a spouse to bring an action for alimony against the other spouse without a divorce. The defenses to this action are the same as for a divorce action.

Please see the information at the following links: Please see the forms at the following links:

02/01/2007 - Category: Separation Agreements - State: OK #1369

See more Questions in the Separation Agreements Category