How Can a Veteran Get Free Legal Aid in Society?

Full Question:

I am a disablled American Veteran rated at 70 percent by the VA. I live on a fixed compensation. I worry I may need legal assistance but not be able to afford it. Are there any legal aid organizations that help vets in my situation?
05/15/2011   |   Category: Courts ยป Attorneys   |   State: California   |   #24836


It may be possible to get assistance from the local legal aid society or other legal services organization. Please see the information at the following links:

Ask Legal Question

Your Privacy is 100% Confidential!