How do I file a response to a complaint and notice of Lis Pendens?

Full Question:

I was served with a legal summons with a complaint and notice of Lis Pendens. I need to file a response, can't afford an attorney and need to know what the appropriate response is to file.
11/02/2007   |   Category: Courts ยป Pleadings   |   State: Florida   |   #11491


Please see the information at the following links:

Ask Legal Question

Your Privacy is 100% Confidential!