Can I relocate with my daughter without notifying her father who was just released from prison?

Full Question:

I am about to move to Florida with my daughter, I need to know what forms to send my ex-husband so that I can legally move states with her. We have joint custody. I live in Oklahoma, and he resides in Dallas TX.Also the ex got out of prison about 5 months ago and still has not tried to arrange or even discuss child support. He has not paid in almost 7 years. What course of action do you think I need to take with that also?
10/16/2007   |   Category: Divorce ยป Child Custody   |   State: Oklahoma   |   #10377


If there is a relocation restriction in the divorce decree, the court would need to approve the move. Please see the forms at the following links:

Ask Legal Question

Your Privacy is 100% Confidential!