My husband tricked me into giving him custody of my son and now he will not return him

Full Question:

I have joint custody, have had it 5 yrs. Ex husband let my son stay with him, we changed domicile to him. I did not know what I signed, I never even went in the office the papers were brought to me at the car. He will not give him back...
04/04/2007   |   Category: Divorce ยป Child Custody   |   State: Louisiana   |   #2649


Unfortunately, I'm unable to provide an answer without knowing what is was you signed. I suggest you consult with a local attorney who can review all the documents and facts involved.

Ask Legal Question

Your Privacy is 100% Confidential!