Forms for birth parent to give up rights to children and allow new husband to adopt - Child Custody

Full Question:

Are there certain forms I can have my ex-husband sign to give up his rights to our children to allow my new husband to adopt them?
04/12/2007   |   Category: Divorce ยป Child Custody   |   State: Texas   |   #3025


If you have his verbal agreement to the adoption, then in the adoption proceeding the attorney will prepare a form for him to sign. His verbal agreement does not bind him, but would give you reason to pursue the matter since you know he will consent.

Ask Legal Question

Your Privacy is 100% Confidential!