Can I apply for a hardship license if they are suspended for child support?

Full Question:

My license was suspended in Florida due to back child support. Can I get a hardship license in Florida? I am planning on moving to New York so can I get a license there?
11/05/2007   |   Category: Drivers Lice... ยป Drivers Hard...   |   State: Florida   |   #11659


Please see the information at the following links:

Ask Legal Question

Your Privacy is 100% Confidential!