Can a potential employer ask to see my drivers license in a job interview?
Can a potential employer ask to see my drivers license before an interview.10/29/2016 | Category: Employment » Discrimination | State: Indiana | #25853
- What is your religious affiliation?
- Are you pregnant?
- What is your political affiliation?
- What is your race, color or ethnicity?
- How old are you?
- Are you disabled?
- Are you married?
- Do you have children or plan to?
- Are you in debt?
- Do you social drink or smoke?
But these questions may not be explicitly illegal. They do implyillegal motive such as potential age discrimination.