Real Property Legal Questions and Answers

What is considered trespassing in South Carolina?

My housing development is fairly new, about 300 homes built 3 years ago. It backs up to a local school. There is a large section of woods between our homes and the school. There is a wooded path (looks like a short dirt road) that leads to the school from the housing area. I recently verified through the town hall that the property is zoned out to the school. For the past 3 yea...

04/03/2009   |   Category: Real Property » Trespassing   |   State: South Carolina   |   #15865

What Constitutes Criminal Trespassing

I need information on trespassing into a high school football stadium which is also used for the public to jog and walk. The field remains opened and unlocked at all times.

11/26/2007   |   Category: Real Property » Trespassing   |   State: Texas   |   #12835

Can I be found guilty of criminal trespassing if I am on the deed to the home?

09/06/2007   |   Category: Real Property » Trespassing   |   State: Texas   |   #8501

What is the legal way to stop a neighbor from using part of my property as a driveway?

05/24/2007   |   Category: Real Property » Trespassing   |   State: Washington   |   #5846