Divorce Legal Questions and Answers

[131 - 140 of 1210]Page of 121

How long after a temporary order is the final order of divorce granted?

How long after a temporary order has been filed can a final order and final divorce date be granted?

04/27/2009   |   Category: Divorce   |   State: South Carolina   |   #16178

Can my husband claim adultery if I go out on a date if the divorce is not final?

I am currently in the middle of a divorce where I, the plantiff, filed it under the grounds of physical abuse. A temporary order has been made and is awaiting a final court date. Until the final court date, can my husband claim adultery if I go out on a date or have company over at my apartment? Can this be considered as adultery even if the grounds for the divorce was physical...

04/27/2009   |   Category: Divorce   |   State: ALL   |   #16176

Alcohol Restrictions during a Divorce

My divorce was final in 01/03. My ex-husband agreed to 'alcohol restrictions' and this wording was included in the court's decision. My daughter has seen a psychologist through my work program. The psychologist is concerned with what my daughter told her and wants me to find out what these specific 'restrictions' are. I am the residential and custodial parent and our daughter...

04/14/2009   |   Category: Divorce   |   State: ALL   |   #15988

What are the requirements to file for divorce by publication?

What forms to file for divorce by publication, or uncontested divorce with 2 minor children, and what would be the fees for child support? I live in Georgia and I am requesting information for Apache, OK. If I can't request this info from Ga., then by all means us my city and state.

04/13/2009   |   Category: Divorce   |   State: Georgia   |   #15982

Is there a way to get a divorce in Nevada without spouses signature?

If you are trying to get a divorce and really want this to be done, legal forms has the paperwork done and ready to be signed by the second party. Second party has copy of papers and has had them for three months is there a way to get this done with OUT the second parties signature?

04/03/2009   |   Category: Divorce   |   State: Nevada   |   #15867

Did my husband relinquish his parental rights when he left me and our kids without returning?

My husband packed a bag and left the children and I without warning. Is this legal abandonment? And by doing so, does he relinquish all parental rights in making decisions on the welfare of your children?

04/01/2009   |   Category: Divorce   |   State: Texas   |   #15837

What is 'confidential petition & addendum' in regards to divorce proceedings?

Upcoming divorce hearing docket says: 1) 'summons & petition' 2) 'confidential petition & addendum' 3) 'original certificate of divorce or annulment' My question is, what is #2?

03/28/2009   |   Category: Divorce   |   State: Wisconsin   |   #15805

What recourse do I have to enforce the terms of the divorce decree to collect money owed to me?

My ex-husband and I divorced in August 2004. Currently we have a Property Settlement Agreement signed by the Judge. To date my ex has not been compliant with some of the terms of the PSA which we both agreed and initial before the final divorce decree. i.e pending sale of the marital domicile, all expenditures pertaining to the sale of the house would be split 50/50-the house s...

03/25/2009   |   Category: Divorce   |   State: New Jersey   |   #15759

Can I file for an uncontested divorce if there are children involved?

This question pertains to a divorce in MS. Please answer as it pertains to Mississippi laws of divorce. I want to get a divorce. My wife lives in Virginia. We have a 13 year old son. We have not lived together for 12+ years. She lives in Virginia. Custody of my son will remain with her. I make $25,000 a year, I have 2 other child support orders (arrears) for adult children. Wha...

03/24/2009   |   Category: Divorce   |   State: Alabama   |   #15753

Where should my daughter file for divorce if she was married in Las Vegas but resides in Oregon?

My daughter got married in Las Vegas but resides in the state of Oregon. Is there special divorce papers for this or does she use the divorce kit listed in your order. Uncontested with no children but property will be added to the divorce.

03/22/2009   |   Category: Divorce   |   State: Oregon   |   #15718
[131 - 140 of 1210]Page of 121