Divorce Legal Questions and Answers

[141 - 150 of 1210]Page of 121

Where can I find a form to modify my child support?

Are there legal forms for Georgia/Bulloch County that I can purchase/locate to develop a child support modification request? If so, please tell me how to locate these forms.

03/21/2009   |   Category: Divorce   |   State: Georgia   |   #15709

What forms do I need to file for divorce and how much do I need to pay for child support?

I want to get a divorce. My wife lives in Maryland. We have a 13 year old son. We have not lived together for 10+ years. She lives in Virginia. Custody will remain with her. I make $25,000 a year, I have 2 other child support orders (arrears) for adult children. What forms do I need to file for divorce and how much do I need to pay for child support. I don't think she will con...

03/16/2009   |   Category: Divorce   |   State: Alabama   |   #15653

How can I file for divorce if I can not locate my husband?

I have a temporary order by consent in the state of South Carolina. It was signed by a judge in February 08. We separated in July of 2007. I have full custody of my 2 children and he has supervised visitation. He has not paid child support and has been ruled in contempt and there was a bench warrant issued. He also has other bench warrants for failing to appear for DWI or simi...

03/10/2009   |   Category: Divorce   |   State: South Carolina   |   #15525

Can I sue my wife's lover when it causes her to divorce me?

Can I sue my wife's lover when it causes her to divorce me?

03/10/2009   |   Category: Divorce   |   State: Michigan   |   #15522

How do I Get a Default Divorce While Incarcerated in Texas?

I am incarcerated and have filed a petition for divorce with a waiver of appearance. My wife didn't show up to our court date to sign the final decree. She was served by a sheriff and doesn't contest the divorce. She even called the court coordinator and told her she was in agreement but could not attend the hearing that day. So, the date has been rescheduled for later on this ...

03/06/2009   |   Category: Divorce   |   State: Texas   |   #15464

Can my spouse file for divorce citing irreconcilable differences and an absence of affection?

I have been married about a year and a half. My spouse has failed to support me in regards to my step children. My spouse has stopped sharing a bed with me and does not speak to me any longer. I suggested family and marital counseling but my spouse isn't interested. We have sought religious counseling through our Pastor in which my spouse's behavior either not changed or worse...

03/05/2009   |   Category: Divorce   |   State: South Carolina   |   #15449

Can an oral modification be made to divorce decree or should it be done in court?

When my husband and I divorced in Florida, he was living locally and was seeing the 2 children twice a week and every other weekend. To be fair, we each agreed to claim one child for tax purposes, and that was stated in the divorce agreement. He has since moved to North Carolina, only sees the kids about two weeks out of every year. He has now lost his job and hasn't paid chi...

02/16/2009   |   Category: Divorce   |   State: Florida   |   #15261

How would I verify that my divorce from over twenty years ago was finalized?

I was married to a man in the navy in 1989. I filed for divorce in California but there is no record of the document. A divorce document was produced in Florida bearing only part of my name and did not mention my maiden name. I married another man some years later and have had thoughts about the marriage not being legitimate. Is there anyway that, because my maiden name was...

02/08/2009   |   Category: Divorce   |   State: Massachusetts   |   #15197

What are my legal options to make my ex wife stop verbally abusing me around the kids?

My wife and I are separated, I have the children 4 days a weeks and she has them 3 days a week. During the normal course of the care of our children and their medical issues, conversing, texting and emailing with my soon to be ex wife is required. She has persistently been verbally abusive to me via email, text and phone. This also occurs in front of the children. I will not e...

02/06/2009   |   Category: Divorce   |   State: California   |   #15175

How can I file for divorce and my wife keep the marital property?

I went to an Attorney and paid $300.00 for a divorce action. I wanted to leave my wife and have her keep the two cars and the house. I found out that there was a lien on the house from the government. The Attorney never answered my calls to see what I needed to do to proceed with the divorce.

01/16/2009   |   Category: Divorce   |   State: Texas   |   #15010
[141 - 150 of 1210]Page of 121