Guardianship Legal Questions and Answers

[1 - 10 of 97]Page of 10

How do I get guardianship of my disabled sister transferred from my daughter to me?

How do I get guardianship of my disabled sister transferred from my daughter to me?

12/23/2016   |   Category: Guardianship   |   State: Pennsylvania   |   #28703

Two siblings serve as co-guardians. Can the co-guardians also server as Power of Attorney?

Two siblings serve as co-guardian for a mentally incapacitated third sibling. The incapacitated third sibling lives in a Community Long Term Care facility. Can either of the co-guardians also serve as power-of-attorney and if so what is that process?

11/30/2016   |   Category: Guardianship   |   State: South Carolina   |   #27344

Will signing a Guardianship form for a child cause you to lose a custody battle?

Will signing a Guardianship form for a child cause you to lose a custody battle in progress on another child if the Guardianship form is from a specific date until necessary? Signed and Notarized... ?

11/14/2016   |   Category: Guardianship   |   State: Alabama   |   #26693

How can I transfer a Guardianship if I move from Kansas to Florida?

we are moving to florida i have legal guardingship over her what do i need to do for me to have it in florida

11/08/2016   |   Category: Guardianship   |   State: Kansas   |   #26386

How Does a Grandparent Get Temporary Custody of a Grandchild Whose Parents are in Jail in Ohio?

How does my 22-yr old daughter on heroin voluntarily sign over custody of her 4-yr old daughter to me (paternal grandmother) before she goes to court on 2/17/12 with the child's Father's sister who filed for custody? The father is in jail for another year.Can I get legal forms I can fill out myself, or should I file myself for custody before 2/17/12? I thought my daughter was ...

02/08/2012   |   Category: Guardianship   |   State: Ohio   |   #25611

How Do I Establish a Guardianship for a Minor in California?


03/08/2011   |   Category: Guardianship   |   State: Washington   |   #24362

Can A Court Force a Guardian to Remove Himself from Assets Held Jointly With the Ward?

How can you force someone who was made Guardian of the Estate of my mother and Plenary Guardian of my mother,which in both cases was my brother, when all existing powers of attorney were made void by the judge , to hand over all CDs that were held in common with my mother on a jointly held basis

01/08/2011   |   Category: Guardianship   |   State: Pennsylvania   |   #23970

How Can i Make Sure My Children Aren't Split Up When I Die?

I have full custody of all three of my children. The older two (17, 12) are from my first marriage, and my youngest (5) is from my second. What can I do to ensure they are not split apart if I were to die?

01/07/2011   |   Category: Guardianship   |   State: Oregon   |   #23964

Ccan a Guardianship of a Minor in Arkansas Be Made Without Going to Court?

Can Arkansas grandparents gain full time court recognized Guardianship over children with parents permission. The court has warned the parents they are in danger of having the children taken away if they are found to be using drugs ever again. Can the parents assign gaurdianship to grandparents so that if they are found to be using drugs at later date, the court can't take them...

09/15/2009   |   Category: Guardianship   |   State: Arkansas   |   #18619

How Do I Get Guardianship of a Minor in Virginia?

I am married to the Father of 3 young women, 14, 16 and 17. The girls were originally taken from their mother back in 1999. They went to live in New York with their Father. They all moved into my apartment in July 2000. In October of 2002 their Father and I married and had another daughter in 2003. My husband was granted legal custody in New York City Family Court in 2003....

09/08/2009   |   Category: Guardianship   |   State: Virginia   |   #18515
[1 - 10 of 97]Page of 10

Ask Legal Question

Your Privacy is 100% Confidential!