Name Change Legal Questions and Answers

[41 - 50 of 199]Page of 20

How Long Does the Name Change Process Take in South Carolina?

how long is name change going to take

12/01/2010   |   Category: Name Change   |   State: South Carolina   |   #23739

Should I Change My First Name?

I want to change my name. No biggie. I have never gone by another name. Don't want to change my last name. BTW, I have never been arrested or had legal issues with my name. What do you think?I want to keep this simple. I understand that I'll have to change all accounts, Social Security, passport, etc. Again, what do you think? Thank you.

11/29/2010   |   Category: Name Change   |   State: California   |   #23723

Can a Child be Adopted or Have Name Changed to a New Parent's Without Consent of Birth Parent?

We were married, had a little girl, and divorced in SC. She moved immediately with our child to Virginia when the baby was 2 years old. Currently child is 11 years old. I have not seen my child in 8 years but pay child support monthly, never missing a payment. Just found the EX on Facebook (her profile states that she has been married for 10 years) - she never communicated ...

11/17/2010   |   Category: Name Change   |   State: South Carolina   |   #23658

How Does a Federal Inmate Get a Change of Name?

Hi,My husband is in a federal correctional facility, and he wants to know how he change his name while is on prison, fees end necessary documentation. he is in CI Adams County correctional Institution, in Natchez Mississippi, but he is going to be transferred to another facility soon, we don’t know which facility it’s going to be, thank you.

11/15/2010   |   Category: Name Change   |   State: Missouri   |   #23642

How can I assume my husband's last name after marriage?

I would like to change my Legal Name to that of my Husbands Family we were married 11 years ago

11/11/2010   |   Category: Name Change   |   State: Texas   |   #23619

How Do I Change My Name Back to My Maiden Name in Texas?

I lived in AZ for 6 yrs. I was recently divorced and my husband at the time was filing papers for both of us. In the papers that he had there was one showing where I could legally take my maiden name back after the divorce. I did sign that particular paper along w/the rest of divorce papers. For some reason or another it was omitted was the final decree. I live in TX now and h...

11/09/2010   |   Category: Name Change   |   State: Texas   |   #23592

How Do I Change the Name on my Passport?

i legally changed my name in ca. in 1976. cant get passport because it does not match birth certificate

11/05/2010   |   Category: Name Change   |   State: Texas   |   #23571

How Do I Change the Name on My Birth Certificate in Arkansas?

I started school in 1954 without a birth certificate, under the name: __________. My name on my birth certificate is ______________. All my records are under ________________ Except my birth certificate. what must I do too have my birth certificate change, to ___________

11/02/2010   |   Category: Name Change   |   State: Arkansas   |   #23537

How Do I Find a Name Change Order from 1946 in New York?

need to find proof of a legal name chge in 1947 (perhaps late 1946) name was changed from ____ to ________ in 1947 or late 1946 - residence then was Brooklyn later Manhasset Nassau Cty.

10/13/2010   |   Category: Name Change   |   State: New York   |   #23380

Can My Name Be Changed Back to My Maiden Name if I'm Still Married?

Will the state allow a woman to change back to her maiden name, even though she stays married ?

10/12/2010   |   Category: Name Change   |   State: Massachusetts   |   #23374
[41 - 50 of 199]Page of 20