Name Change Legal Questions and Answers

[81 - 90 of 199]Page of 20

How Do I Change My Daughter's Name on Her Birth Certificate in Florida?

How do I change my daughter's name on her birth certificate?

01/14/2010   |   Category: Name Change   |   State: Florida   |   #20439

Can I Use My Maiden Name After a Second Marriage?

Hello, My name is -------. I adopted my last name based on marriage, which ended 2 years ago. I am about to remarry, but don't want to take the name of my husband-to-be. I would like to go back to my maiden name. Would that be possible? Thanks

01/14/2010   |   Category: Name Change   |   State: Florida   |   #20436

How Do I Change My Child's Name in Pennsylvania?

My daughter is 16 years old. I am her Father and my name is on the birth certificate. She wants to change her last name to mine. How do I do this? If you have a guess of what this will cost, please include that

01/07/2010   |   Category: Name Change   |   State: Pennsylvania   |   #20333

How Do I Change My Name in Maryland?

My husband was born ----------. In 1980 he legally changed his name to -------- (took his stepfather's name). He would now like to add his birth name back by making his name hyphenated (e.g., ----------). What would be necessary for him to do that and for the rest of our family to have that option legally, as well?

12/24/2009   |   Category: Name Change   |   State: Maryland   |   #20174

How Do I Change My Name in Washington?

I was overseas for 9 years, and changed my name there to reflect my last name and the last name of my wife (double last name, -------). i did no name changing at all in the usa, except for changing my passport. now i have moved back to the usa, and would like to get my birth name back (actually only on the passport. ssn card is still only my original name (---), as is the drive...

12/23/2009   |   Category: Name Change   |   State: Washington   |   #20172

How Do I Change My Name in California?

I am a 49 yr old adult, after my mother married when I was 15 I assumed my step-father's last name after high school and used it from my first job to today. I had my social security card changed to reflect my new step name and now I want to make it legal. I want to become the power of attorney for my step-father and mother with their consent. Please guide me in steps how to pro...

12/09/2009   |   Category: Name Change   |   State: California   |   #19978

How Do I Change Back to My Maiden Name After Divorce in California?

i want to legally go back to my maiden name...what is the process of san bernardino county in the state of CA? both my divorces where in San Bernardino County and both my records of the divorces where lost, i am going to college to become a counselor and i DO NOT want my lastname now on my future documents, i just want my maiden name back

12/08/2009   |   Category: Name Change   |   State: California   |   #19966

How can I change my last name back to my maiden name after my divorce?

I was divorced several years ago,after paying my lawyer an enormous amount of money, andI never even got my previous last name thru the courts. Can I file on my own?

11/19/2009   |   Category: Name Change   |   State: Texas   |   #19706

How Do I Change My Name in New York?

In 1887 I lived in California and was devorced, On my legal records I used the name that I gave myself but not born with that name. Now after more than 22 years I have moved back to New York. Even though all my government Social Security,tax forms, Medical records all have the name I used all these years...New York will not give me a drivers license because my b...

11/13/2009   |   Category: Name Change   |   State: New York   |   #19610

How can I change the father listed on a birth certificate and the child's name?

I put the wrong father on the birth certificates of both of my daughters. they are now 13 and 15 and would like to legally have their biological fathers name, whom I've been married to for 6 years. We did conduct an independent DNA test for both children. My ex husband who is not the biological father but is on the birth certificate has not been involved for the past 12 year...

11/12/2009   |   Category: Name Change   |   State: California   |   #19593
[81 - 90 of 199]Page of 20