Minors Legal Questions and Answers

[1 - 10 of 325]Page of 33

I am 13 years old and was forced to have sex with my Brother's Friend. What is his punishment?

I am 13 years old and living with my elder brother in Guam. Last night, my brother hosted a small party for his friends at his house. After dinner, one of my brother’s friends came to my room and forced me to have sex with him. What is the punishment for the wrongful act committed by my brother’s friend?

01/09/2017   |   Category: Minors   |   State: ALL   |   #29744

Is it illegal for minor Boys and Girls to share bedrooms?

My 12 year old granddaughter shares a room with 2boys, ages 10 and 7. The boys belong to her dad's girlfriend. Is it legal for them to be sharing a room?

11/06/2016   |   Category: Minors   |   State: Texas   |   #26279

What can i do in order for me to stay with my stepmother instead of my Father?

What can I do in order for me to stay with my stepmother instead of my biological father since my stepmother has been the one who has raised me?

10/29/2016   |   Category: Minors   |   State: California   |   #25864

What are the laws for abandonment of a child in Alabama?

What is the law for Abandonment of a minor child?

03/30/2012   |   Category: Minors   |   State: Alabama   |   #25645

Do Parents Have to Pay the Debt of a Child Who Was Tricked Into a Modeling Contract?

My son, wife and I are on a student checking account. The account was opened in California but the offense happened in North Carolina. My son deposited a check and the bank put a 1 day hold on the check. The next day he took the money out and sent it Western Union in a scam to become model. The check came back insufficient funds. This was all done without my wife nor my kno...

01/30/2011   |   Category: Minors   |   State: North Carolina   |   #24112

What rights do I have to force my teen daughter to live at home until of age?

My 17 year old daughter does not want to live at home because we will not let her drink or smoke. A friends mother said she can move in with her? What rights do we have as parents to keep the child in our home?

05/11/2009   |   Category: Minors   |   State: South Carolina   |   #16638

Can the court legally bind my son's compliance order past the age of majority?

My minor child committed 4 public intoxication violations and is in juvenile drug court for over 1 year now. He turns 18 in April of 2008. The court has extended his compliance past age 18. If he decides that he no longer wants to comply, can the court hold him past the age of majority, and what can they legally do about his charges?

04/27/2009   |   Category: Minors   |   State: ALL   |   #16208

Who is responsible for damage caused by children while at school?

What if your child is at school during school hours in the playground, and throws some rocks along with another boy, and hits a teachers car, not intentionally, am I (the parent) responsible for any damages to the car, whether big or small?

04/21/2009   |   Category: Minors   |   State: Georgia   |   #16080

Getting MIP removed from record

My daughter received a MIP in her dorm room in 2004. She was 18. Can she petition to get it removed from her record?

03/10/2009   |   Category: Minors   |   State: Michigan   |   #15514

Would being emancipated help our teen daughter obtain financial aid?

My daughter is 19 years old and attends college in California. We are not receiving financial aid. We thought it might help her financially if she became emancipated from us; therefore, could get financial aid on her own to help pay her tuition. Would this help her and how would we go about it in California?

02/10/2009   |   Category: Minors   |   State: California   |   #15218
[1 - 10 of 325]Page of 33

Ask Legal Question

Your Privacy is 100% Confidential!