Trusts Legal Questions and Answers

[11 - 20 of 155]Page of 16

How Do We Put Property in the Name of a Different Trust?

land contain 4 parcel . supose to be under salem family trust it is now 1 parcel under salem trust and the other 3 undrer george&sam salem trust,how can i fix it? thanks

09/28/2011   |   Category: Trusts   |   State: Arizona   |   #25505

How Do I Correct the Misspelled Name in an Affidavit of Successor Trustee?

I am listed as First Successor Trustee in an 'Affidavit of Change of Trustee' to my family's revocable trust, my elderly father having resigned as trustee and given my two brothers joint trusteeship. QUESTION: My name is listed incorrectly in the document. What do I need to do to have this error amended? Thank you! (PS: I live in TX; the trust and the remainder of my famil...

08/30/2011   |   Category: Trusts   |   State: Texas   |   #25432

Do I Have to Pay Rent for Occupying a Home I Inherited as a Trustee?

my borther and I are co-trustees of 2 inherited houses: a family home in san francisco, ca and a summer home. I continue to live in the family home after my father died in 2008. I offered to purchase the san francisco home by paying him 50% of the difference in appraised value of the san francisco and country home. He refused my purchase offer and demanded that I pay him re...

08/26/2011   |   Category: Trusts   |   State: California   |   #25404

What Papers Need to Be Filed When a Grantor of a Trust Dies?

Do I have to u[date Family Trust.? My husband died.

08/14/2011   |   Category: Trusts   |   State: California   |   #25327

How Do I Create a Miller Trust?

I am applying for ALTCS and need to set up a Miller's Trust. Local attorneys charge about $500 for this. Can I file this myself without an attorney? If so do you have directions and a template and if so how much? Thanks.

08/10/2011   |   Category: Trusts   |   State: Arizona   |   #25310

Can Medicaid Take My House Away if it Was Put in an Irrevocable Trust?

if cash money is paid into escrow from a settlement , instructions being to wire the money at my direction, and I direct the cash into an irrevocable trust account,, did I 'receive cash' ? This is not a tax issue..It has to do with a benefit i receive from an agency that defines income as cash only. Did I actually receive the cash though it was continuously in the escrow acco...

07/16/2011   |   Category: Trusts   |   State: Washington   |   #25192

Does Putting a Home in Trust Take Away Protection for the Lender?

Does putting our home into a N.C. trust take away creditor protection?

07/08/2011   |   Category: Trusts   |   State: North Carolina   |   #25156

What Type of Trust is Used for a Disabled Adult in Order to Protect SSI Benefits?

I'm am the personal rep for my fathers estate which requires me to set-up a trust for my surviving brother. My brother has downs syndrum and I am his legal guardian. The total amount of the trust will be _$3500.00 and I dont want to jepordize his SSI. Can you suggest a USLeagal for for setting this up?

06/28/2011   |   Category: Trusts   |   State: Michigan   |   #25110

How Do We Transfer a Home Into a Trust?

what form of Deed must be used to tranfer home title to a Living Trust the home described in a Bargain and Sales Deed with covenant against Grantor when purchased

06/23/2011   |   Category: Trusts   |   State: New Jersey   |   #25081

How Can We Leave Our Property to Divide Among Children of Two Marriages?

My wife and I, each married before, would like to combine our estates in a trust for our respective children with 2/3 going to my children and 1/3 to hers. If we do this, can we deed our home and two rental properties to our children, retaining life use, to avoid inheritance taxes or including them in resources to be considered if the cost of end of life care exceeds our cash ...

06/15/2011   |   Category: Trusts   |   State: Wisconsin   |   #25036
[11 - 20 of 155]Page of 16