Wills and Estates Legal Questions and Answers

I am looking for a place to provide to my Father to make a Will. He is 85 and never had a Will. Do you provide such services for uslegalwills?

01/05/2017   |   Category: Wills and Es... » Will Forms   |   State: ALL   |   #29571

What is the law in Ohio on agreement to make a Will?

02/15/2017   |   Category: Wills and Es... » Witnesses   |   State: Ohio   |   #32197

If a will was attested by an interested witness, can the will be held invalid?

My granny made a will and got it attested by two witnesses, of them being my brother-in-law. She has left him a portion of her property in her will. Can I challenge the validity of this will because an interested witness has attested it?

02/13/2017   |   Category: Wills and Es... » Witnesses   |   State: Tennessee   |   #32048

My I get a person named as beneficiary in my Will to also be a Witness to my Will in Florida?

02/07/2017   |   Category: Wills and Es... » Witnesses   |   State: Florida   |   #31705

Does an Arizona will have to be witnessed?

Is a self-drawn will, without witnesses, legal in AZ? Thanks.

07/28/2011   |   Category: Wills and Es... » Witnesses   |   State: Arizona   |   #25244

Can a Massachusetts will be notarized at different time than witnessed?

can a will be witnessed after it is notarized in ma.

10/21/2010   |   Category: Wills and Es... » Witnesses   |   State: Massachusetts   |   #23453

My wife and I have children from previous marriages. How should Wills be made?

My wife and I have children from previous marriages. If we have a Will leaving everything to the surviving spouse can the children of the deceased still come in and claim. property.

01/07/2017   |   Category: Wills and Es... » Yours, Mine ...   |   State: Texas   |   #29666