Wills and Estates Legal Questions and Answers

Son dies with no wife or children so do i now own his property?

Son dies - no wife or children - do I now own property he had and can I sell it without lots of legal matters. Real estate around 35000

11/05/2016   |   Category: Wills and Estates   |   State: Wisconsin   |   #26219

Does son receive anything if Father was married and died with no Will?

Father dies leaving no will. Is technically married still but has been away from wife for almost a year and lived in different state with son. Son took care of him, would son be left with anything?

10/30/2016   |   Category: Wills and Estates   |   State: Indiana   |   #25933

If 2 people are heired a home and one is administrator do both parties have to sign in order to sell the home?

10/29/2016   |   Category: Wills and Estates   |   State: Texas   |   #25859

My sister left a will that was not filed with the Court. How can I find it?

My sister left a will that was not filed with the clerk of courts and did not register it with the state now my other sister is hiding it to try and squander my late sisters Legacy how do I find out who her lawyer was and attain another copy of the will

10/29/2016   |   Category: Wills and Estates   |   State: New Jersey   |   #25857

My husband died and his will stated that everything to me and if I was not alive to his Children. Do the Children get anything?

My husband died and his will stated that everything is to be left to me,his surviving spouse. He had two children by a different marriage and both are over 30 years of age. They are only mentioned in the will in case of both our deaths. Do they have a right to anything? And does the will have to go through the courts?

10/29/2016   |   Category: Wills and Estates   |   State: Louisiana   |   #25842

How do I leave everything we own 100% to my husband but control what he does with it after his death?

How do I leave everything we own 100% to my husband but after his death I want my wishes to be done. What do I need to do to make this happen?

10/28/2016   |   Category: Wills and Estates   |   State: Texas   |   #25826

How can i get a copy of my parents will after they died?

how can i get a copy of my parents will after they died?

10/28/2016   |   Category: Wills and Estates   |   State: California   |   #25809

My mother passed away in 2013. my sister inherited a home but now wants me to have it. What taxes?

My mother passed away in 2013. My sister inherited her house but I have been living in it since before mom passed. My sister has now agreed to turn the house over to me. The home is a condo appraised at 110,000. What kind of taxes am I looking at to get the house in my name?

10/27/2016   |   Category: Wills and Estates   |   State: Florida   |   #25771

How Will Handling My Mother's Affairs Affect My SSDI?

My stepfather passed away and my Mother who had been a housewife didn't know anything about how to continue with business. I have stepped in to help her file for Social Security, open bank accounts, get Medicare, pay off all my stepfather's bills for the estate, etc. My Mother has Parkinson's and she had a hard time with dementia, as well as remembering how to do business whi...

04/17/2012   |   Category: Wills and Estates   |   State: Florida   |   #25658

How Do I Agree With My Girlfriend to Leave Estates to Our Children After We Both Die?

My ex-wife and I were divorced 21 years ago and we reunited one year later and have been together (un-married) since. We have three children all adults with two married. We would like to leave all assets to the survivor of the two of us and then, after both of our demise, equally to our children.Please advise type of will we should use.

02/11/2012   |   Category: Wills and Estates   |   State: New Jersey   |   #25613