Legal Questions and Answers

Can I be refunded personal money that I spent to pay bills while acting as power of attorney?

04/24/2017   |   Category: Power of Attorney   |   State: ALL   |   #36236

My Grandmother is in a facility in Virginia and the Agent under her POA has moved to Texas.

We live in Alabama, my Grandmother / the ward, is in a facility in Virginia. My uncle has/had legal custody/power of attorney. He has moved to Texas and has left her in Virginia? ? I would like to get her transferred to a facility in Alabama, where she lived, and will be buried at, how can I get the athourity to get her transfered legally?

04/24/2017   |   Category: Power of Attorney   |   State: Virginia   |   #36235

What can employees do if the policies or Law at the workplace are being broken.

what can employees do if the policies /Law at the workplace are being broken by HR manager /Generalist/or boss. Fabricating lies to intimidate workers abusing their authority of power.

04/24/2017   |   Category: Employment   |   State: ALL   |   #36186

Can a company have employees without a job description?

Can a company have employees without a job description? (In order to take advantage of workers? Be a 4men job-ex Monday you are the plumber ,Tuesday you do payroll,weds -inventory- Thursday-project manager-etc or you may be asked to do all in 1day. Is it legal? Sounds like abuse to me.

04/24/2017   |   Category: Employment   |   State: ALL   |   #36185

Does having a baby emancipate you?

Does having a baby emancipate you?

04/24/2017   |   Category: Minors » Emancipation...   |   State: ALL   |   #36182

How do Guardianships work? What are rights of Parents after Guardianship and Guardians?

If permanent guardianship is granted to grandparent.are they supposed to financially support the minor children or can biological parent be court ordered to pay child support. Could you please explain how Guardianships work?

04/24/2017   |   Category: Guardianship   |   State: ALL   |   #36179

Is there such a thing as a baby dui?

is there such a thing as a baby dui

04/23/2017   |   Category: DUI   |   State: Colorado   |   #36176

My ex wife lives in Texas and is behind over $6,000.00 in child support. Help.

I live in Arizona but my ex wife lives in Texas, she hasn't paid child support since change of custody in july and the state hasn't done anything even after us inquiring. She is almost $6000 arrears. Can we Lein her property for that to encourage payment?

04/23/2017   |   Category: Divorce » Child Support   |   State: Texas   |   #36175

I have a judgment against my ex-husband and have collection questions.

I have a court ordered judgement on a loan for money that my x-husband borrowed from me when we were married. He wants to sell our jointly owned business and after paying off what the business owes, there will not be enough money to pay me in full. Because the court ordered this money be paid back to me, does he still owe the remaining money after the business is sold? Can I p...

04/23/2017   |   Category: Debts and Credit   |   State: California   |   #36174

How do we get a person off our property that we allowed to live in our barn?

Howdy! I live with my 76-year-old mother on her 4.5-acre rural property in ____ County. We have allowed a man who was working for us to live out of his Jeep and use our barn (with no power or water) for 7 or 8 months now. We believe, but cannot prove, that last week he stole money and credit cards from my mother's purse that was in our kitchen last week during broad daylight w...

04/23/2017   |   Category: Civil Actions   |   State: Washington   |   #36171