Legal Questions and Answers

Can I sue for palimony in South Carolina?

05/20/2017   |   Category: Divorce » Palimony   |   State: South Carolina   |   #37489

Can I consider the vehicles left in my yard abandoned in Arizona?

We bought a house in December our possession date was Dec. 18th (bought from some friends) we give them an extra. Month so till January 18th to have their things moved out, they moved everything out of the house but left a bunch of vehicles and a camper in the yard and it is now 5 months since our possession date and they have been contacted several times to get their vehicles ...

05/19/2017   |   Category: Abandoned Pr... » Vehicles   |   State: Arizona   |   #37453

The Executor of my Mother's estate lost a diamond ring. Can I sue?

The executor of my Mother's estate lost a diamond ring I was to get. It was valued at 2000.00 but to me it is priceless. Can I sue the executor for 10,000.00 or more?

05/19/2017   |   Category: Wills and Es... » Executors an...   |   State: Alabama   |   #37441

Federal laws dealing with child pornography?

05/19/2017   |   Category: Minors » Child Pornog...   |   State: ALL   |   #37437

What are the Federal laws that deal with child pronography and when do they apply? Does this include sexing?

05/19/2017   |   Category: Mobile Phones   |   State: ALL   |   #37436

Can a school search my child's cell phone without a warrant and apparently for no reason?

05/19/2017   |   Category: Mobile Phones   |   State: ALL   |   #37429

How much trouble can I get into for sexting with a minor?

05/19/2017   |   Category: Mobile Phones » Sexting   |   State: ALL   |   #37428

What is the procedure in Pennsylvania to do about a vehicle abandoned?

My ex-girlfriend died about a year ago she left a car at my house in my possession and I have the title but my name is not on it. Can I claim the car since it's been in my possession for over a year? if not how do I go about getting it I paid for the car but didn't have a license at the time and we put it in her name. I have the bill of sale with my name on it is the sufficient...

05/18/2017   |   Category: Abandoned Pr... » Vehicles   |   State: Pennsylvania   |   #37382

Can I change my son's last name from his biological father in Oklahoma?

Can I change my son's last name from his biological dad's to mine without his consent in Oklahoma? We were never married and he is not on the birth certificate.

05/18/2017   |   Category: Name Change   |   State: Oklahoma   |   #37370

What are the requirements to obtain a hardship drivers license in Illinois?

My son is 20 years old. His driving license was revoked for driving under the influence of alcohol. We live in Illinois and is it possible for my son to obtain a hardship license? What are the requirements that he must meet?

05/18/2017   |   Category: Drivers Lice... » Drivers Hard...   |   State: Illinois   |   #37363