Legal Questions and Answers

What is the punishment for child non-support in Massachusetts?

I am single parent and my son is 12 years old. My wife died 11 years ago. At present, I am dating a girl who seems be a nice girl, but she doesn’t want me to keep my son with us after marriage. Can I stop child support and leave my child after my second marriage?

03/08/2017   |   Category: Minors » Child Support   |   State: Massachusetts   |   #33586

Can I file a case against my mom and ask for child support?

I’m a resident of Maine. My mom’s boyfriend kicked me out of my mom's house and now I have nowhere to go. I don’t even have money to have food. Can I file a case against my mom and ask for child support?

03/08/2017   |   Category: Minors » Child Support   |   State: Maine   |   #33585

What is the obligation of parents to support their children in New Jersey?

What is the law or section under which my husband may be punished if he doesn't pay child support to our three kids? I am resident of New Jersey.

03/08/2017   |   Category: Minors » Child Support   |   State: New Jersey   |   #33584

Can my Sister get into trouble for not supporting her kids in Louisiana?

My widow sister left her kids in her husband’s house and came to stay with me. She never visits her kids nor does she send them money. Isn’t this wrong? Can she land into trouble for not supporting her kids? We live in Louisiana.

03/08/2017   |   Category: Minors » Child Support   |   State: Louisiana   |   #33583

What happens if my Mother fails to pay child support to me in Nevada?

My mom was ordered by the Nevada family court to pay my sister and me 2000 dollars as child support. But my mom never paid any money to us. Can we move to the court again for this matter?

03/08/2017   |   Category: Minors » Child Support   |   State: Nevada   |   #33582

My Parents have not provided me support in Iowa. What can I do as a minor?

I'm 15 years old living with my granny in Iowa. When I went to my granny's house, my parents used to send some money for my expenses every month. Now, it's been more than a year that I met my parents or received any money from them. What can I do?

03/08/2017   |   Category: Minors   |   State: Iowa   |   #33581

What happens is my Daughter does not support and care for her child in Hawaii?

My daughter doesn't want to keep her baby with her. She is ready to provide monetary support but just doesn't want to support the baby any other way. What can I do? Please advice. My daughter is resident of Hawaii.

03/08/2017   |   Category: Minors » Child Support   |   State: Hawaii   |   #33580

What is my obligation to support my daughter who is 16 and will not obey our rules in North Dakota?

03/08/2017   |   Category: Minors » Support   |   State: North Dakota   |   #33579

What is the punishment for child non-support in Delaware?

My wife is pregnant but I don't think I'm ready to have kids now. So I told her that I don't wanna support this child financially or otherwise. What I wanna know is- what is the punishment for not providing child support in Delaware?

03/08/2017   |   Category: Minors » Support   |   State: Delaware   |   #33578

Can I make my Dad provide me financial support since I am a minor in South Carolina?

My dad does not like when I go out with my guy friends. When I tried to object he stopped my pocket money and threatened that he would stop paying my school fee and other expenses also, if I don't listen to his orders. If my dad stops providing me financial support, can I sue him. I am 15 years old, a resident of South Carolina.

03/08/2017   |   Category: Minors » Support   |   State: South Carolina   |   #33577