Legal Questions and Answers

How long shall a lienholder wait to sell an abandoned vehicle?

Once a mechanics lien is filed how long does the lienor have to wait before sale of the vehicle or before applying for a title at DMV?

05/29/2017   |   Category: Abandoned Property   |   State: Colorado   |   #38033

How long a person has to keep his ex-wife's property by law?

I am divorced. How long do I have to keep my ex-wife's property by law?

05/28/2017   |   Category: Abandoned Property   |   State: Arkansas   |   #38006

My Wife died. Can I change my Will to remove my Daughter?

I made a will with my wife 15 years ago my wife past away 5 years ago I would like to change my will by removing my daughter

05/28/2017   |   Category: Wills and Estates   |   State: California   |   #38005

I married in eureka springs but found out she was already married. Is this legal?

I married a woman in eureka springs and come to find out she was still married, am I legally married, we have filed are taxes together for 3 years. she now has filed for divorce, is this possible.

05/28/2017   |   Category: Marriage » Bigamy   |   State: Oklahoma   |   #38004

How do I claim or file for a claim of adverse possession in the state of Colorado?

05/28/2017   |   Category: Real Property » Adverse Poss...   |   State: Colorado   |   #37981

What happens if my Husband did not change his Will after we married?

31 years ago my husband named his mother as the beneficiary of a death benefit as all 20 year olds that aren't married do. We married 12 years ago. He has now passed without changing the beneficiary or having a will. Do I have a legal leg to stand on.

05/27/2017   |   Category: Wills and Estates   |   State: West Virginia   |   #37966

Can I fire my Court Appointed Attorney in a Criminal Case?

Can i file a marsden motion in Maryland circuit court to fire my Court appointed attorney?

05/27/2017   |   Category: Courts » Attorneys   |   State: Maryland   |   #37957

I am single with no kids or siblings or close relatives. Who can I appoint Power of Attorney?

I am single with no kids or siblings or close relatives. Ten years ago I moved across the country to live with my parents and help them cope with dementia. That has been a full-time job. Dad died 4 years ago and Mom is in hospice care at home; I remain primary caregiver. I am trying to get my legal house in order (trust, DPOA, HCPOA, etc.) but over the last ten years I've lost ...

05/27/2017   |   Category: Power of Attorney   |   State: Florida   |   #37953

Can I sue Someone for Placing False information on my Business Facebook page?

We run a business and someone I am not related to but have connections thru family, is placing information on her Facebook page that are not true and have told people to stay away from my business. The women posting it is doing it on the behalf of another. Can I sue them both?

05/27/2017   |   Category: Social Media   |   State: Arizona   |   #37949

Privacy laws in rental units concerning children and a neighbor video surveillance cameras?

privacy laws in rental units concerning children and a neighbor video survalence cameras

05/27/2017   |   Category: Privacy   |   State: Tennessee   |   #37942