Legal Questions and Answers

How do I handle abandoned personal property left by my former fiance in New Mexico?

My fiancé had lived with me since August of 2016, we are no longer together as of 3 weeks ago. I am wondering how long do I have to wait before I can keep her possessions or sell them. She has a key to my place still and comes and gets things when she needs them! I don't have a lease with my landlord. So, when is her stuff considered abandoned?

05/16/2017   |   Category: Abandoned Property   |   State: New Mexico   |   #37278

Can I get a Drivers license in Indiana if one was revoked in Michigan 18 years ago?

My license was revoked in Michigan 18 years ago due to 3 alcohol related offenses. Can I get a license in Indiana where I now live without having to get one in Michigan, I mean reverse the revocation? I tried to get it in 2004 but the reviewing officer would not let me get a license. He said I was untruthful on my application which was not true. I had met all the requiremen...

05/16/2017   |   Category: Drivers License   |   State: Indiana   |   #37270

How can my Parents make me stop dating an older Boyfriend?

Okay so I live in South Carolina. The legal age of consent is 16,but i'm not really worried about sex I'm still a virgin and want to keep it that way until I'm married.But here's the thing though I've been dating this guy and hes older than me we've been dating for about a year no sex or nothing and we knew each other before we dated ... we were best friends cause our parents w...

05/15/2017   |   Category: Minors   |   State: South Carolina   |   #37203

What is the procedure to obtain hardship drivers license in New Jersey?

I want to obtain hardship license in New Jersey. I was convicted for driving while intoxicated in New Jersey. How will I get a hardship license here?

05/15/2017   |   Category: Drivers Lice... » Drivers Hard...   |   State: New Jersey   |   #37180

How to obtain a hardship drivers license in Ohio?

I am an Ohio resident. My driver’s license is suspended for reckless driving. Will I get a hardship license during the period of suspension?

05/15/2017   |   Category: Drivers Lice... » Drivers Hard...   |   State: Ohio   |   #37179

How can you get a hardship driving permit in Tennessee?

I am a university student at Nashville, Tennessee. My license was suspended because I was caught drunk and operating my car. I have to have my car because I have two part-time jobs to get to after college. Am I eligible for a hardship/probationary permit?

05/15/2017   |   Category: Drivers Lice... » Drivers Hard...   |   State: Tennessee   |   #37177

How can you get a hardship driving permit in South Dakota?

I forgot to renew my car’'s insurance which expired a month back. I realized that when I stopped at a check point. Because of this, I have had my license cancelled. How do I go about getting my license restored temporarily in South Dakota?

05/15/2017   |   Category: Drivers Lice... » Drivers Hard...   |   State: South Dakota   |   #37176

How can you get a hardship driving permit in South Carolina?

I have to get my son to/from school and I must go to/from work. I owe for 3 more tickets and 800.00 in reinstatement for suspended license. How can I get a provisional/hardship license in South Carolina?

05/15/2017   |   Category: Drivers Lice... » Drivers Hard...   |   State: South Carolina   |   #37175

Can the cops trace messages on Pinterest and Facebook?

Can the cops trace messages on Pinterest and Facebook

05/14/2017   |   Category: Internet » Facebook   |   State: Pennsylvania   |   #37141

What are Primary Residence or Homestead rights of separate property in Texas?

Primary residence rights of separate property

05/14/2017   |   Category: Wills and Estates   |   State: Texas   |   #37140