Legal Questions and Answers

How can a will be revoked in Alaska?

I made a will in 2010 and married in 2016. I now want to revoke my 2010 will. How can one revoke his will in Alaska?

03/10/2017   |   Category: Wills and Es... » Revocation   |   State: Alaska   |   #33709

How can a will be revoked in Alabama?

My husband made a will before he got married to me. Now he wants revoke his will and make a new one. How can he go about it? We live in Alabama.

03/10/2017   |   Category: Wills and Es... » Revocation   |   State: Alabama   |   #33708

How far can a cigar bar be close to a school in Georgia?

How far can a cigar bar be close to a school

03/09/2017   |   Category: Smoking   |   State: Georgia   |   #33688

If I have been living with mold for 8 months and the old landlord sells the property.

If I have been living with mold for 8 months and the old landlord sells the property. Who do I sue the old landlord or the new landlord?

03/09/2017   |   Category: Landlord Tenant   |   State: Louisiana   |   #33687

How many days notice does a landlord have to give the tenant in the state of Florida to vacant a month to month rental.

How many days notice does a landlord have to give the tenant in the state of Florida to vacant a rental property that is on a month to month lease.

03/09/2017   |   Category: Landlord Ten... » Lease Termin...   |   State: Florida   |   #33681

Can I revoke the will in Wisconsin by another will or by destroying it?

I’m a bachelor living in Wisconsin. I made a will in favor of my niece 4 years ago. Now I wanna revoke it. Can I revoke the will by another will or by destroying it? Can I revoke a part of it?

03/09/2017   |   Category: Wills and Es... » Revocation   |   State: Wisconsin   |   #33650

What is the punishment for child non-support in North Carolina?

I’m 16 years and live in NC. My widowed mother refuses to provide any support to me and my 11-year-old sister and abandoned us. Is it an offense and if so what will be the punishment for her?

03/09/2017   |   Category: Minors » Child Support   |   State: North Carolina   |   #33649

What is the punishment for child non-support in Wisconsin?

A Wisconsin court has ordered my husband to provide for the support of his child living with his ex-wife. Due to my pressure he has not paid any support for the last 2 months. Does he commit any offense and if so what would be the punishment?

03/09/2017   |   Category: Minors » Child Support   |   State: Wisconsin   |   #33648

What is the punishment for child non-support in Pennsylvania?

I’m a 14 year old girl lives with my mother in Pennsylvania. My father, who is a wealthy businessman, is not providing any financial support to me even though there is a court order for my support. Does he commit any offense by his failure to support me? What would be his punishment for this?

03/09/2017   |   Category: Minors » Child Support   |   State: Pennsylvania   |   #33647

What is the punishment for child non-support in Georgia?

I made a will in 2009. I wish to revoke the will now due to some personal reasons . Could you tell me the ways a will may be revoked in Georgia?

03/09/2017   |   Category: Wills and Es... » Revocation   |   State: Georgia   |   #33646