Legal Questions and Answers

How can I legally remove an abandoned boat from my property in Montana?

06/12/2017   |   Category: Abandoned Property   |   State: Montana   |   #39891

How can I get my ex-fiancee’s belongings out of my house if he abandoned those?

Me and fiancee have been together 6 yrs but live in my house . We broke up 6 days ago and he hasn't been back to get anything nor will he answer my texts asking when will he get stuff out of my house . Just tells me I'm harassing him . When can I get his stuff out of my house when he wont answer or come get anything. We're located in Florida

06/08/2017   |   Category: Abandoned Property   |   State: Florida   |   #39557

Can I get hardship license in Kentucky if suspended in another state?

Can I get hardship license if suspended in another state?

06/07/2017   |   Category: Drivers Lice... » Drivers Hard...   |   State: Kentucky   |   #39410

Can I consider a pig left by a lady as abandoned in Montana?

I have a lady who dropped off her mini potbelly pig with me back in November of 2016 and has not seen her or asked about her since January of 2017—I have been caring for and feeding her--has not provided food or money since January--is this considered abandonment of this animal?

06/07/2017   |   Category: Abandoned Property   |   State: Montana   |   #39395

How can be removed abandoned property in Oregon?

We have an "unwanted guest" who we have tried to get removed from our home. No rental agreement or contract was signed. She has been here for 6 months. She was arrested for drugs and will be in jail for a while due to the high bail amount.. Now all of her belongings are in our home. When can we remove her belongings? Is there any notification that needs to be sent to her? She ...

06/05/2017   |   Category: Abandoned Property   |   State: Oregon   |   #38719

What rights does a landlord have to enter my rental unit and turn off utility services?

I am late on my rent my landlord has entered my rental home more then 3 times in one week she has turn my breaker off as well as my hotwater heater and dryer she has sent me sevreral disrespectful text messages she also has put a lock box out on the porch with a key to the house because she has put it on the market for sale. Do I have any rights because she is violating my priv...

06/03/2017   |   Category: Landlord Tenant   |   State: Alabama   |   #38597

Is a Spouse Responsible for Medical Expenses of their Wife or Husband?

Been separated from my spouse for 7 years. Am I responsible the medical debts and expenses of my spouse?

06/03/2017   |   Category: Husband and ... » Liability fo...   |   State: ALL   |   #38590

what I can do with the unclaimed property in New Jersey?

I left employment with a company in NJ in Aug 2016. After I separated, they shipped a piece of test equipment worth $5k. I have twice attempted to return it to them, reaching out to the department head, asking for either a UPS or FedEx account number to use, with no reply. I can only assume they marked that I'd returned everything, and me returning this tool later would embarra...

06/02/2017   |   Category: Abandoned Property   |   State: New Jersey   |   #38536

What are the requirements for school attendance in North Dakota?

What are the requirements for school attendance in North Dakota? Minimum Age and Age they can withdraw.

06/01/2017   |   Category: Education » Compulsory E...   |   State: North Dakota   |   #38477

What are the laws on school attendance in Louisiana?

What are the laws on school attendance in Louisiana such as min. age and age I can quit school?

06/01/2017   |   Category: Education » Compulsory E...   |   State: Louisiana   |   #38440