Legal Questions and Answers

Can a 20 year old women date a 17 year old guy if he consents to it?

03/10/2017   |   Category: Minors » Age of Major...   |   State: Minnesota   |   #33746

What do I do if my child will not obey any of my rules, misses school all the time, etc?

What do I do if my child will not obey any of my rules, misses school all the time and simply cannot be controlled by me, her Mother?

03/10/2017   |   Category: Minors   |   State: California   |   #33745

If a disabled man that lives in the same boarding house falls do I have and duty to rescue or help him?

I live in a boarding house. A disabled man is in the next room. Am I legally obligated to help him if he falls?

03/10/2017   |   Category: Helping People » Duty to Rescue   |   State: Florida   |   #33738

I was arrested for soliciting prostitution. My name is all over the internet. Do I have any legal

I was arrested for soliciting prostitution. My name is all over the internet. Do I have any legal recourse to have my name taken down?

03/10/2017   |   Category: Internet   |   State: Oregon   |   #33737

I am in texas but have 17 charges in Pennsylvania 16 of which are felonies. Will Pennsylvania come to Texas to get me?

I am in texas and found out i have 17 charges in Pennsylvania 16 of which are felonies. Will pennsylvania contact texas to arrest me?

03/10/2017   |   Category: Criminal » Extradition   |   State: Texas   |   #33735

After a child reaches 18 do I still support the child until they complete high school?

After a child turn 18 does the custodial parent still have guardianship if the child is no longer living in custodial home but is still a full time high school student?

03/10/2017   |   Category: Minors » Emancipation...   |   State: Oklahoma   |   #33732

My mother had a durable legal power of attorney made by a lawyer in VA, with me (her daughter) as agent.

My mother had a durable legal power of attorney made by a lawyer in VA, with me (her daughter) as agent. Seven years later, her lawyer told me he would not give me a copy of the original . What can I do about this? My mother is 95 years old and some of the things I do for her require the original document.

03/10/2017   |   Category: Power of Attorney   |   State: Virginia   |   #33731

I own a lake front lot on Lake Worth. My neighbor is building a McMansion. His contractors have driven

I own a lake front lot on Lake Worth. My neighbor is building a McMansion. His contractors have driven concrete trucks on my property causing ruts which I would like him to pay to repair. Furthermore he has graded his property casing his storm water to drain onto my property. Can I sue in the Justice of the Peace Court?

03/10/2017   |   Category: Real Property   |   State: Texas   |   #33728

Does a family member have to sign toremove a relative from life support?

Does a family member have to sign to remove a relative from life support

03/10/2017   |   Category: Living Wills   |   State: Maryland   |   #33726

Can a New Jersey municipality pass a resolution which has the force of law?

Can a New Jersey municipality pass a resolution which has the force of law including the ability to levy fines for violations?

03/10/2017   |   Category: Government   |   State: New Jersey   |   #33725