Legal Questions and Answers

What are the laws in Oregon on placement of children with my relatives?

06/23/2017   |   Category: Minors » Placement wi...   |   State: Oregon   |   #40608

What are the laws in Idaho on placement of children with my relatives?

06/23/2017   |   Category: Minors » Placement wi...   |   State: Idaho   |   #40607

What are the laws in Hawaii on placement of children with my relatives?

06/23/2017   |   Category: Minors » Placement wi...   |   State: Hawaii   |   #40606

What are the laws in Georgia on placement of children with my relatives?

06/23/2017   |   Category: Minors » Placement wi...   |   State: Georgia   |   #40604

What are the laws in Florida on placement of children with my relatives?

06/23/2017   |   Category: Minors » Placement wi...   |   State: Florida   |   #40603

What are the laws in Oklahoma on placement of children with my relatives?

06/23/2017   |   Category: Minors » Placement wi...   |   State: Oklahoma   |   #40602

What are the laws in Ohio on placement of children with my relatives?

06/23/2017   |   Category: Minors » Placement wi...   |   State: Ohio   |   #40601

Can I sue a tattoo artist for performing tattooing on my minor son’s body without my consent?

My son is only 15 years. He is very crazy about tattooing his body. He is asking my consent for that. But, I have not consented yet. I found that he and his friends went to a tattoo parlor and one of his friends informed me that they are planning to do it secretly. Thereafter, I warned the tattoo artist not to perform it without my consent. However, the tattoo artist told me th...

06/23/2017   |   Category: Minors » Body Art   |   State: Idaho   |   #40600

Can a tattoo artist tatoo my minor child without my consent?

I am a licensed freelance tattoo artist in Hawaii. I performed tattoo works on a minor a year ago. His parents signed the consent letter too. However, it was lost. Am I punishable for this?

06/23/2017   |   Category: Minors » Body Art   |   State: Hawaii   |   #40599

Is parent's consent necessary to tattoo or pierce a minor his body in Georgia

My brother wants to do body piercing and tattooing on his body. He is only 15 years and I suspect he has some mental disorders because he says he wanna make tattoo his whole face. Is it legal to do tattooing and body piercing in Georgia? He is asking our parents for their consent. I donno whether they will agree or not. However, I want to know whether parent’s consent is essent...

06/23/2017   |   Category: Minors » Body Art   |   State: Georgia   |   #40598