Legal Questions and Answers

With joint custody set forth, is it allowable for one parent to change residence without notifying other party?

In a divorce with joint custody set forth, is it allowable for one parent to change residence without ever notifying the other of the new address ?

03/10/2017   |   Category: Divorce » Child Support   |   State: Arizona   |   #33723

Is a self storage facility allowed to dispose of occupant's property the same day rent is due, and be

Is a self storage facility allowed to dispose of occupant's property the same day rent is due, and be denied access altogether ?

03/10/2017   |   Category: Abandoned Pr... » Abandoned Pr...   |   State: Arizona   |   #33722

How can a will be revoked in Ohio?

My dad's been wanting to revoke his will but he isn't sure about the laws in Ohio in this regards. Can you tell us how a will can be revoked?

03/10/2017   |   Category: Wills and Es... » Revocation   |   State: Ohio   |   #33717

How can a will be revoked in Michigan?

My granny is old and dying. She had made a will but now she says that she wants to make a new one by revoking her old will. How can a person revoke his will in Michigan?

03/10/2017   |   Category: Wills and Es... » Revocation   |   State: Michigan   |   #33716

How can a will be revoked in Idaho?

I want to revoke my will due to some personal reasons. What is the Law in Idaho on Revocation of wills?

03/10/2017   |   Category: Wills and Es... » Revocation   |   State: Idaho   |   #33715

How can a person revoke a will in West Virginia?

I live in West Virginia. I made a will long ago. Now I want to make another will. I wanna know how can I revoke my prior will?

03/10/2017   |   Category: Wills and Es... » Revocation   |   State: West Virginia   |   #33714

How can a will be revoked in Connecticut?

My mom made a will years ago, but now suddenly for unknown reasons she wants to revoke it. How can a person revoke his will in Connecticut? Need to know the relevant laws on wills.

03/10/2017   |   Category: Wills and Es... » Revocation   |   State: Connecticut   |   #33713

How can a person revoke a will in Wisconsin?

I live in Wisconsin. My father made a will in favor of me long ago. Now he is planning to make the will of the same in favor of my brother. If he does so will it revoke the previous will in my favor?

03/10/2017   |   Category: Wills and Es... » Revocation   |   State: Wisconsin   |   #33712

How can I revoke a will in Wyoming?

I made a will of my properties in Wyoming in favor of my niece long ago. If I made a will in favor of my daughter will it revoke the previous will?

03/10/2017   |   Category: Wills and Es... » Revocation   |   State: Wyoming   |   #33711

How can a will be revoked in Arizona?

I am going to marry soon. I made a will recently, but now that I’m getting married I would like to cancel my will. Could you tell how one revokes his will in Arizona?

03/10/2017   |   Category: Wills and Es... » Revocation   |   State: Arizona   |   #33710