Legal Questions and Answers

How can you get a hardship driving permit in South Carolina?

I have to get my son to/from school and I must go to/from work. I owe for 3 more tickets and 800.00 in reinstatement for suspended license. How can I get a provisional/hardship license in South Carolina?

05/15/2017   |   Category: Drivers Lice... » Drivers Hard...   |   State: South Carolina   |   #37175

Can the cops trace messages on Pinterest and Facebook?

Can the cops trace messages on Pinterest and Facebook

05/14/2017   |   Category: Internet » Facebook   |   State: Pennsylvania   |   #37141

What are Primary Residence or Homestead rights of separate property in Texas?

Primary residence rights of separate property

05/14/2017   |   Category: Wills and Estates   |   State: Texas   |   #37140

What Happens to Property if the Beneficiary Named in the Will is Deceased?

if property is listed in a will as 'absolute' to a person and that person was deceased prior to the person that made the will, what happens to that property?

05/14/2017   |   Category: Wills and Es... » Representati...   |   State: South Carolina   |   #37136

If you do not get a lunch breakcan the employer have you take the time off at a later date?

if you do not get a lunch breakcan the employer have you take the time off at a later date?

05/14/2017   |   Category: Employment   |   State: ALL   |   #37128

Is a HOA Required to Provide a Balance Sheet to all Homeowners?

Our HOA has provided its balance sheet electronically on their website. Are they required by law to mail every homeowner a copy as well?

05/14/2017   |   Category: Real Property » Homeowner's ...   |   State: Florida   |   #37127

Do I have to take my 17 year old son back if his uncle has temporary custody?

I gave custody of my 17 year son to his uncle but the judge made it temporary. He lived with him 10 months, which included a whole school year. He is 6 months from turning 18 and now his uncle wants to force me to take him back. I told him to take me back to court. Im refusing to let him come back tonlive with me. He has had a great negative influence on his brother that has ...

05/13/2017   |   Category: Minors » Custody   |   State: Illinois   |   #37125

What is the Statute of Limitations for personal injury?

I was injured several years ago in an auto accident but just now wanting to file suit. What is the Statute of Limitations for personal injury?

05/13/2017   |   Category: Statute of L... » Civil Matters   |   State: ALL   |   #37123

Does a false down payment amount within a contract void the contract?

05/13/2017   |   Category: Contracts   |   State: Minnesota   |   #37122

My husband had a affair the girl is pregnant. How do we get custody?

My husband had a affair the girl is pregnant she wants to give up her rights to my husband and I what do we do to get custody she is due in August??

05/13/2017   |   Category: Paternity   |   State: Texas   |   #37120