Legal Questions and Answers

[11781 - 11790 of 11797]Page of 1180

How do I file complaints against the Judge and Attorney in my divorce case?

I, as the respondent, recently went through a divorce and was not awarded one thing. My wealthy husband told me that he paid everyone off including the judge, and the attorney that drew up our settlement agreement. I can prove that the agreement was modified after I signed it. I am filling complaints with the state bar but I need help and have no money.

01/03/2007   |   Category: Judgments   |   State: Arizona   |   #67

Does Our Will Made in New York Cover our Property in Florida?

Can my husband and I write our own last will and testament in New York to cover property in the state of Florida?

01/03/2007   |   Category: Wills and Estates   |   State: New York   |   #66

Where do I need to file for divorce, the state I was married or where I live?

I was married in Cambridge, Maryland. Do I have to go to Cambridge, Maryland to get a divorce or can I file papers in Delaware or anywhere in Maryland.

01/03/2007   |   Category: Divorce » Where to File   |   State: Delaware   |   #65

How does my friend find out if her father or uncle left her anything in their will?

I am trying to find out if my friend's father and uncle left her anything. Both are deceased.

01/03/2007   |   Category: Wills and Estates   |   State: Virginia   |   #64

Can I reopen my divorce case if I signed the papers while in a psychiatric facility?

I signed my divorce papers while in a psychiatric facility without an attorney not knowing that it gave her everything we owned and her pension. Can I reopen in front of a judge to at least get some of my share?

01/03/2007   |   Category: Divorce » Reopen Case   |   State: Indiana   |   #63

How do you file a lawsuit against a company and the corporate office executives of same company?

How do you file a lawsuit against a company and the corporate office executives of same company? The company violated several Washington State procedures regarding a lien sale. No notice was sent to the lessee. A certified letter alleged to have been sent was not in sent by the U.S. Postal Service. Records were falsified to make it appear that they were. The corporate manag...

01/03/2007   |   Category: Corporations   |   State: Washington   |   #62

How does Georgia law define child molestation?

How does Georgia law define child molestation?

01/03/2007   |   Category: Criminal » Minors   |   State: Georgia   |   #61

How Do I Ensure that My Ex Does Not Get Custody of Our Children Since They Are Scared of Him?

I am a mother of four boys, and I am presently going through a custody battle with my ex- husband. He walked out on us in November of 1996, and I filed for custody of the four boys in the beginning of 1997. My ex-husband and I made a type of joint custody agreement by which he agreed to pay me $50.00 per week in child support. I have maintained custody of my sons since my ex-h...

01/03/2007   |   Category: Divorce » Child Custody   |   State: Pennsylvania   |   #60

If I am removed as Power of Attorney on my mother's trust, will I be notified first?

I am named as having power of attorney in my mother's living trust. If I am removed and another person is named, does the law require that I be notified in writing.

01/03/2007   |   Category: Power of Att... » Living Trust   |   State: California   |   #59

How do I change my son's name to his biological father's last name?

I was separated and had a child that was not the product of my marriage. The state of New Jersey required that the child have my last name. Since I was not legally divorced, the child had to take my now ex-husband's last name. What documents do I need to change the child's last name to the biological father's name or my maiden name. The child is 13.

01/03/2007   |   Category: Name Change   |   State: New Jersey   |   #58
[11781 - 11790 of 11797]Page of 1180